Presentation will address the role of today’s optical transport networks in implementing a successful cloud strategy
Stephan Rettenberger, Vice President Marketing, ADVA Optical Networking will be presenting “Cloud Computing – Opportunities and Challenges for Service Providers” at the IIR WDM and Next-Generation Optical Networking Conference 2010, June 14-17, 2010 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Europe's premier optical networking event moves to Monaco for 2010 and will once again bring together over 400 optical professionals for four days of structured networking and debate. The educational operator led program and professionally organized netwokring agenda make WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking an unmissable event in the industry calendar.
Cloud computing – Opportunities and challenges for service providers
This presentation will address:
• Cloud computing trends changing the ITC industry
• The role of the transport network for enabling cloud services
• Service provider opportunities to capitalize on the cloud revolution
• Ways to increase efficiency by evolving intra-cloud connectivity networks
• Enabling new applications by reliable and secure access to cloud resources
WHEN: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 1.50-2.15 pm
WHERE: Main conference hall